Honda says it will shift production of the Acura ILX compact car from Greensburg, IN, to Marysville, OH. The switch from Greensburg, which began building the ILX upon its debut in spring 2012, will occur early next year. “This move will strengthen (the ILX’s) position in the Acura lineup and allow us to meet customer demand, as well as prepare for future production,” Jeff Conrad, Acura vice president, says in a statement. As demand has been lower than anticipated, ILX ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Shifting Acura ILX to Marysville" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642