Accord sales down 12.9% through February.
SAN DIEGO – Honda's Accord has had a rough 2014. Sales of the midsize sedan and coupe slumped in both January and February, shrinking the car's volume 12.9% from the first two months of 2013. It's an atypical dip for the model, at least at this early stage in its lifecycle. Traditionally the second-best-selling midsize sedan in the U.S. after Toyota's Camry, the current-generation Accord went on sale in fall 2012. But a top company official says it isn't so much ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda: Weather, Competitor Deals Hurt Accord" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642