HB20 coming off assembly line next week, sales launch in early October.
Hyundai Brasil unveils its long-awaited Brazil-exclusive HB20 compact hatchback just days before production launches. The HB20 will be the first model produced at Hyundai’s new plant in Piracicaba. Production starts Sept. 20, with sales beginning in early October. "For Hyundai, the launch of HB20 means a lot more than simply presenting a new model,” Chang Kyun Han, president of the Korean auto maker’s Brazilian subsidiary, says in a statement. “Unlike our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Gears for Production of Brazil-Exclusive HB20" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642