Elantra Yuedong geared to Chinese market.
A Hyundai spokesman says the automaker still is reviewing expansion plans for China, but declines comment on news reports that a fourth plant will be built in Chongqing, China, for its Beijing Hyundai Motor joint venture. The reports indicate a decision has been reached and a signing meeting will take place Feb. 26 between the Chongqing government and Beijing Hyundai, with Hyundai Automotive Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo participating. The spokesman in Seoul says the Hyundai office there has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Mum on Reports of Fourth Plant for China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642