Sonata U.S. sales down 9.8% through November.
Hyundai should have another record sales year in the U.S., its incoming CEO and president says, but even he concedes the brand could have done better. “We didn’t grow as much as we wanted to grow (and) the market grew more than we did,” Dave Zuchowski tells WardsAuto in an interview Dec. 27, the same day he was named to replace John Krafcik at the top of the U.S. sales and marketing arm of the Korean automaker. Krafcik’s contract officially expires Dec. 31 and was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundaiâ€™s Zuchowski: Record Sales But Growth Less Than Hoped For" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642