Tucson one of lowest-volume small CUVs.
DETROIT – Hyundai is counting on increased CUV volume to help restore lost market share in the U.S., a top company official says. Hyundai achieved 5.0% U.S. share in 2011, but last year its slice of the market fell to 4.6%. “As we talk with our parent (company) on how we drive and really get back to 4.7%, 4.8%, 4.9%, 5.0% market share, the CUV business is a critical part of that discussion,” Dave Zuchowski, president and CEO-Hyundai Motor America, tells WardsAuto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Sees Higher CUV Sales Boosting Market Share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642