Hyundai to replace ’12 Santa Fe in midsummer.
WASHINGTON – After several years of outpacing industry growth, Hyundai merely will keep up with increasing volume this year, says David L. Zuchowski, executive vice president-national sales. In an interview at the capital auto show here, Zuchowski tells WardsAuto that Hyundai sales will grow a relatively modest 8% in 2012 because of severe supply constraints. Hyundai sold 645,000 vehicles in 2011. “Right now we don't have enough production to break the 700,000-unit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai U.S. Sales Chief Forecasts Flat Year " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642