India vehicle sales totaled 249,410 units for July 2014, up 2.0% vs. July 2013. July 2014 vehicles sales decreased 8.4% compared with June 2014. 2014 sales through July totaled 1,857,966. This was down 6.1% over the same period in 2013. Maruti Suzuki was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 659,332, resulting in a 35.5% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Vehicle Sales Up 2.0% in July " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642