India vehicle sales totaled 304,993 units for March 2014, down 11.5% vs. March 2013. March 2014 vehicles sales increased 13.8% compared with February 2014. 2014 sales through March totaled 845,209. This was down 11.1% over the same period in 2013. Maruti Suzuki was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 298,596, resulting in a 35.3% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Vehicle Sales Down 11.5% in March " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642