India vehicle sales totaled 255,143 units for June 2013, down 6.9% vs. June 2012. June 2013 vehicles sales decreased 1.9% compared with May 2013 sales. 2013 sales through June totaled 1,733,177. This was down 8.8% over the same period in 2012. Maruti Suzuki was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 554,217, resulting in a 32.0% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Vehicle Sales Down 6.9% in June " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642