Goupil de Bouillé transferring from Russia, Infiniti's largest European market.
VIENNA – Infiniti appoints François Goupil de Bouillé vice president-global operations effective March 1. Goupil de Bouillé will take over his new position at Infiniti’s global headquarters in Hong Kong after serving as Moscow-based vice president and managing director of Nissan’s regional business unit Nissan Vostok, which is responsible for Russia and Ukraine. Goupil de Bouillé will be responsible for Infiniti’s global sales, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infiniti Names New Global Operations Vice President" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642