5-Series top-selling model by wide margin.
Ireland’s new-car sales continue their slow crawl back from the abyss with September deliveries jumping 27.8% to 3,175 units, but the market remained down 6.5% year-to-date to 71,717. Society of the Irish Motor Industry Director General Alan Nolan says market conditions this year have been very difficult as Ireland still battles to come back from its worst-ever financial crisis. The introduction of the new midyear-designated registration plate in July was the one bright spot, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ireland LV Sales Turn Over New Leaf in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642