VW Golf led market in 7-month sales.
Ireland’s new-car buyers, lured by a new split-year number plate system, swamped dealer salesrooms and pushed July sales up 183.1% to 11,840 units. There were 864 more cars sold last month than in June-July 2012 combined. The Society of the Irish Motor Industry says it was the best July result since 2008, prior to the start of the global recession. SIMI Director General Alan Nolan says deliveries of cars with the new 132 plate have exceeded the industry's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ireland New-Car Sales Jump 183.1% in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642