Avensis helped Toyota stagger past VW in monthly sales race.
Irish new-car sales tumbled 22.5% from year-ago in May to 5,963 units, dropping the first five months’ result 15.9% to 50,732. Society of the Irish Motor Industry Director General Alan Nolan says the May figures continue the trend of what has been a very poor year. “It is clear that there has been even less spending in the domestic economy this year than in recent years, which were not good to begin with,” Nolan says in a statement. Toyota led the market in May, off ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Irish Light-Vehicle Sales Continue Sinking in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642