Golf VW's top seller in Ireland last month with 141 deliveries.
Car sales in Ireland fell 4.3% in August to 3,098 units as the country’s economic crisis continued to batter the new-vehicle market. Volkswagen, with the two best-selling models, the Golf (141 units) and Polo (124), led the market for the month with 487 units. Toyota followed with 388 units, ahead of Hyundai, gaining 28.3% to 263 and passing Ford, falling 16.9% to 261. The result left Irish year-to-date sales at 74,148 units, a 12.1% drop from year-ago. Toyota led 8-month ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Irish Vehicle-Sales Tailspin Continues in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642