Italy vehicle sales totaled 128,508 units for February 2014, up 9.1% vs. February 2013. February 2014 vehicle sales decreased 0.3% compared with January 2014 sales. 2014 sales through February totaled 257,426, up 6.7% over the same period in 2013. Fiat was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 72,552, resulting in a 28.2% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italy Vehicle Sales Up 9.1% in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642