Shanghai GM’s Sail small car best-seller in A0 segment.
Sales of automobiles in January 2013 exceeded a record 2 million units, up 46 percent compared with the same month in 2012, according to the latest data released by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM). Sales of passenger vehicles registered a high 49 percent growth to 1.7 million units and those of commercial vehicles were up 35 percent year-on-year to 309,000 units. While January numbers show that market demand has picked up momentum after two years of sluggish growth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"January Sales Point to Solid Demand, But Are Atypical" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642