Polo helps VW reign as top importer into Japan.
The Japan Automobile Manufacturers Assn. is making a strong pitch for Japanese membership in the 9-nation Trans-Pacific Partnership, a regional free-trade bloc seen by many as the forerunner to an Asia/Pacific free-trade zone. The cover on a new JAMA brochure claims boldly that “Free Trade is Good for Everyone,” followed by “Making the Trans-Pacific Partnership a Win-Win-Win for All Member Countries.” Multilateral talks to enlist more Eastern and Western Pacific ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Alone May Gain From Free-Trade Zone" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642