Japan vehicle sales totaled 423,210 units for December, up 25.0% vs. December 2012. December 2013 sales decreased 7.5% compared with November 2013. 2013 sales through December totaled 5,375,513, up 0.1% over the same period in 2012. Toyota was the leader in year-to-date vehicle sales, with total of 1,566,873, resulting in a 29.1% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Vehicle Sales Up 25.0% in December" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642