Plant will build engines for upcoming midsize sports sedan.
Jaguar Land Rover launches a campaign to recruit 1,400 workers for its new £500 million ($821.4 million) engine production center near Wolverhampton, U.K. The first phase will see the creation of about 600 manufacturing roles in the next four years at the plant 145 miles (233 km) northwest of London. With JLR bringing engine supply back to its production doorstep, the new workers will be required to help build the brand’s new family of high-technology, low-emission engines. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JLR Recruiting 1,400 Workers for U.K. Engine Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642