JLR’s Halewood plant to go to three shifts to meet demand for new Evoque.
In a sign of the times, more than 35,000 people apply for 1,000 new jobs at Jaguar Land Rover's Halewood, U.K., manufacturing facility near Liverpool. JLR says 6,000-plus applications were received within 24 hours of the jobs being announced in March, and after one week the figure rose to 20,000 online registrations. The application process now is closed. The new hires will help meet global demand for the Range Rover Evoque and Land Rover Freelander 2 and take the workforce at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Job-Seekers Flock to JLR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642