New GM Holden CFO George Kapitelli.
GM Holden names company veteran George Kapitelli as its new chief financial officer. Kapitelli, 45, began his career at General Motors’ Australian subsidiary in 1987 as finance analyst and costing manager for Holden Engine Operations. His first overseas assignment was in 1996 to Thailand, where he helped launch the GM Thailand start-up program as costing manager before becoming new-business-development director. This was followed by two senior finance positions with GM Europe ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kapitelli Takes Over as CFO at GM Holden" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642