Asia Avto assembles more than 20 different models in small volumes.
VIENNA – Asia Avto, the Chevrolet, Kia, Lada and Skoda assembler based in Ustj-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan, adds new models to its portfolio of cars built from semi-knocked-down kits. Four new models, three Kias and one Skoda, have been added. The new Kia models made from Korean-sourced assembly kits include the new-generation Cerato sedan. The new cee'd 5-door hatchback uses kits imported from Slovakia. Asia Avto’s range now also includes the Kia Quoris large sedan. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kazakhstanâ€™s Asia Avto Adds Models, Increases Assembly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642