New Tahoe should re-energize flagging big-SUV sales.
This could be the last peak year in the history of the U.S. automotive industry for traditional body-on-frame large trucks, based on WardsAuto’s sales outlook. Furthermore, BOF vehicles in the Large and Large Luxury truck segments will be integral in the final nine months of the year for entire-2014 to reach the 16.2-million U.S. light-vehicle sales forecast by WardsAuto. U.S. LV sales, after increasing from the year-ago period only 1.3% in the first quarter, have to run 5.2% above ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Last Stand for Big Body-on-Frame Truck?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642