Visteon interim CEO, President and Board chairman Timothy Leuliette.
Visteon names Timothy D. Leuliette interim chairman of the board and interim CEO and president, succeeding Chairman, CEO and President Don Stebbins. Stebbins, who stepped down Friday, joined the auto-components manufacturer in May 2005 as president and chief operating officer, and was named CEO in June 2008. He had served as chairman since Dec. 1, 2008. “Under his leadership, Visteon successfully completed a major global restructuring initiative,“ the company says in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Leuliette Replaces Stebbins as Head of Visteon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642