Lexus RX CUVs North American-made.
NEWBERG, OR – Discussions about moving Lexus production to North America are taking on a sense of urgency, a top brand official tells WardsAuto. "We're probably having more serious conversations now than I've seen in the last 22 years," Mark Templin, group vice president and general manager for Lexus in the U.S., says in an interview during a media event here. The strength of the yen is prompting Toyota’s luxury brand to consider building additional models ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lexus Ramps Up Production-Shift Talks " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642