G37 stays in Infiniti's lineup through 2015.
IRVINE, CA – Infiniti’s decision to continue to offer the G37 puzzled industry-watchers when the news was announced earlier this summer. The Japanese luxury brand has been pushing its new “Q” nomenclature for its cars, and the G’s replacement, the ’14 Q50, went on sale in early August in the U.S. But with smaller-engine competitors becoming a growing block of lower-luxury sedan sales and the Q50’s downsized engine not available until 2015, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Long Wait for Turbo, Amortized R&D Keeps G37 in Infiniti Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642