Perodua hopes for sales bump from year-end promotions.
Malaysia’s new-vehicle sales rose 10% year-on-year in November to 53,365 units, but the industry anticipates a slower December as consumers wait to buy 2013 production-year stock. Car sales rose 9.5% to 46,392 units, while commercial-vehicle deliveries climbed 17.2% to 6,973, Malaysian Automotive Assn. says in a statement. It attributes a 3% month-on-month drop in sales to November having fewer working days. Production jumped 32.8% in November to 46,968 units, with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Light-Vehicle Deliveries Up 10% in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642