Perodua claims commanding share of home market.
Resurgent consumer confidence and a longer working month saw Malaysian new-vehicle sales climb 7.5% to 57,622 units in March, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. says. Car deliveries grew 7.3% to 50,562 units, while commercial vehicles showed a 9.0% improvement to 7,060. The result lifted first-quarter sales up a healthy 13.8% to 157,664 units, MAA says in a statement. Car deliveries were up 13.7% to 139,689 after three months and the smaller CV segment increased 14.4% to 17,975. In line ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia LV Sales, Production on Rise in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642