Passenger-vehicle sales up 3.5% so far in 2013.
Malaysian new-vehicle sales soared 19.6% year-on-year in September to 54,945 units, with the Malaysian Automotive Assn. predicting October sales will be even higher. MAA data shows new passenger-vehicle deliveries jumped to 48,411 units, up 20.3% from prior-year’s 40,235. Commercial-vehicle sales climbed 14.8% to 6,534 units. The increase, the group says, can be credited to a return to normal market conditions and the launch of several new models. It predicts October’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Malaysia Posts Strong September But October Sales Outlook Even Better" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642