Volt sales bouncing back from negative press, new marketing program helping, GM executive says.
DETROIT – Expect a solid sales month from the Chevrolet Volt extended-range electric vehicle in March, says General Motors Vice President Chris Perry, as the controversial car shakes off fallout from last year’s crash-test battery-pack fire. “We’ll see a nice lift in March sales,” says Perry, who heads global marketing for the Chevrolet brand. “But again, we’re going to build to demand. It will see some good numbers in March, I think, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"March Sales to Reveal New Momentum for Chevy Volt, Exec Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642