’14 Grand Cherokee hot new seller for Chrysler.
Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne says the auto maker has enough cash to purchase a remaining stake in Chrysler and become the American manufacturer’s sole owner. He also is seeking ways to make one entity out of the two companies. “The last I checked the bank account there was enough money to try to deal with them,” Marchionne tells analysts and reporters during a discussion of first-quarter results. “Them” refers to the Voluntary Employee Beneficiary Assn., which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Marchionne Still in Pursuit of Full Chrysler Ownership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642