Micra registrations nearly doubled year-on-year in 2011.
MUMBAI – From production to marketing, Renault Nissan Automotive India is aggressively pursuing growth in the country. It has doubled capacity of its Indian plant to 400,000 units in two years, ahead of the earlier target of five years, and plans to double capacity again to 800,000 by 2016. The auto maker intends to field as many as 22 models across all light-vehicle segment over the next four to five years. RNAI has brought cross-badging (replacing a vehicle’s brand name ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Marketing Key to Renault-Nissanâ€™s India Strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642