Grady looking for best dealers to sell legendary brand.
NEW YORK – Maserati enjoys a legendary reputation as a maker of fast and luxurious Italian cars. But the luxury brand has ambitious plans to convert more of its admirers into buyers. Worldwide sales hit 15,000 units last year, about half of them in the U.S., the largest market for the unit of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. By ultimately expanding the lineup from four to six and ambitiously increasing its dealer count, Maserati hopes to sell 75,000 units a year globally by 2018. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Maseratiâ€™s Grand Plans Go Into High Gear" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642