Mazda global marketing chief Masahiro Moro.
Mazda plans to boost its share of Thailand’s automotive market, saying the Association of Southeast Asian Nations era is about to arrive. Thailand was Mazda's sixth-largest market last year behind the U.S., China, Japan, Australia and Canada, and the auto maker expects it to break into the top five this year, surpassing Canada. Masahiro Moro, executive officer-global marketing, says Mazda considers Thailand both a key single market and a major production and export base in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Quickly Growing Thai Market Share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642