Russian-market ASX now imported from U.S.
VIENNA – MMC Rus, the Russian Mitsubishi distributor, is forecasting a significant increase in sales this year, despite a potential decline for the market overall. Mitsubishi sold 74.294 vehicles in Russia last year, and plans for about 85,000 units in 2013. The distributor delivered 37,575 vehicles through June, up 16.6% from like-2012, while the Russian market was down 5.8% overall. The Mitsubishi ASX, known as the Outlander Sport in the U.S., was the brand’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Expects Higher Sales in Russia Despite Weak Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642