New-generation Mitsubishi Outlander at Moscow auto show.
VIENNA – Volume assembly of the new-generation Mitsubishi Outlander cross/utility vehicle is under way at the PCMA Rus joint venture plant in Kaluga, Russia. The Russian-made Outlander is being produced from complete-knocked-down kits sourced from Japan. PCMA, owned 70% by PSA Peugeot Citroenand 30% by Mitsubishi, opened in April 2010 with production of Peugeot and Citroenvehicles and the previous-generation Mitsubishi Outlander from semi-knocked-down kits. In July 2012, PCMA ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Launches Outlander CKD Assembly in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642