No Job 1 date yet for ’15 Murano at Canton plant.
OAK BROOK, IL – Nissan says it will add 500 new workers at its Canton, MS, plant in preparation for the production of the new ’15 Murano CUV. But the automaker won't say when Job 1 will be, how many Muranos the plant will build the first year and what potential there is for adding a second shift for the new model. Canton production marks the first time since the Murano bowed in 2003 that it will be built outside Japan. “No dates (for Job 1) have been set, there's no ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Murano Production Launch Leads Nissanâ€™s U.S. Agenda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642