Sandero Russia’s best-selling Renault model.
PARIS – The recent deal giving Renault a majority interest in AvtoVAZ was in the works before the country’s vehicle market began slowing down. But Renault and its partners in the joint venture taking over Russia’s largest auto maker believe there’s still enough demand to justify their investment. “The Russian automotive market is on the edge of becoming No.1 in Europe in terms of new-vehicle sales," says Sergey Chemezov, general director of Russian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New AvtoVAZ Owners Banking on Russian Market Momentum" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642