Opel Mokka one of 50 new GM products globally.
PONTIAC, MI – The new head of powertrain at General Motors expects the automaker to sustain its current global product blitz and says he was lured to the company by its new competitive fire, as well as a personal appeal from Chairman and CEO Dan Akerson. GM is in the midst of launching 27 new or updated products in the U.S. and by the middle of next year will have put 50 new or refreshed models on the global market. The blitz this year includes bread-and-butter pickups and SUVs in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Powertrain Boss Steve Kiefer Sees No Letup in GM Blitz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642