Hyundai Solaris Russia’s No.2 seller in May.
Russia’s weak new-vehicle sales trend is continuing, with May deliveries off 12.2% to just 201,487 units. The Association of European Businesses Automobile Manufacturers Committee says that after five months, the Russian market now is down 5.6% to 1,030,533 units. Committee Chairman Joerg Schreiber says May saw a continuation of the anemic sales trend broadly anticipated for the whole second quarter. “Overall market dynamics in April-May are very similar to the same period last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New-Vehicle Demand Remains Weak in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642