Corolla underpins market leader Toyota.
New commercial-vehicle deliveries jumped 36% year-on-year in New Zealand to a September-record 2,799 units. Motor Industry Association CEO David Crawford says while car sales climbed 6.5% to 7,272 units, last month’s CV demand was going gangbusters. The result was the highest for the month since the MIA began collecting records in 1981, he says. Deliveries totaled 10,070 units during the month, with Crawford saying in a statement the result confirms what many economists have been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand CV Deliveries Heat Up in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642