Corolla New Zealand’s top-selling car for 2012.
New Zealand’s new-vehicle sales topped 100,000 units in 2012, marking just the third time in the last 22 years that barrier has been surpassed. Motor Industry Assn. CEO Perry Kerr calls the 19.0% year-on-year jump to 100,794 units an outstanding result in an apparently depressed economy. Sales rose 19.7% in December to 7,750 units. The year’s passenger-vehicle sales rose 20.7% to 76,870 units, while commercial-vehicle deliveries climbed 16.0% to 23,924. “This is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand Market Posts Strong December, Tops 100,000 for 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642