Focus, also-ran most of year, top-selling car in August.
New Zealand’s new-car sales rose 3.3% in August to 5,959 units, the highest level since 2007 when sales were peaking just before the global financial crisis. The Motor Industry Assn. says new commercial-vehicle sales for the month were much stronger, climbing 30.5% to 2,216 units for the best result since August 2005. “The volume of new-vehicle sales appears to be settling back to the levels we saw in 2007 prior to the (financial crisis)” MIA CEO Perry Kerr says in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand New-Car Sales Show 3.3% August Uptick" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642