Corolla runaway sales leader with 25% of market.
New Zealand’s new-car market continues to build, with October sales up 35% year-on-year to 7,336 units as the industry records its second-strongest month of the year. The Motor Industry Assn. says the latest result drove the 10-month total up 21.2% to 64,285 units. Commercial-vehicle sales jumped 28.4% for the month to 2,052 units, leaving the segment up 13.4% through October to 20,178 units. MIA CEO Perry Kerr says the local and global industry has faced its fair share of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand New-Car Sales Surge 35% in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642