Toyota Corolla tops in January passenger-car sales.
New Zealand’s passenger-car market starts the year strongly with the second-highest monthly sales since record-keeping began in 1975. The Motor Industry Assn. says January deliveries totaled 7,499 units for the best monthly total since 2008 and up 20.7% from 6,210 prior-year. Commercial-vehicle sales, still feeling the impact of stock shortages resulting from last fall’s Thailand floods, fell 10% to 1,182 units from 1,313 a year earlier. “The new-vehicle industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand Sales Off to Hot Start in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642