Fiat Doblo taps Turkish customer’s unqiue demands, sees sales success.
TROY, MI – Emerging markets such as the Middle East and North Africa represent “the last frontier” for automakers targeting global sales growth, an industry expert says, but early success depends more on product expertise than manufacturing or distribution prowess. “If you do not understand the market needs, you will not sell,” says Xavier Mosquet, senior partner and global leader-automotive at Boston Consulting Group. “These markets are quite ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Newest Emerging Markets Demand Tailored Approach, Expert Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642