New Note heralds start of Nissan’s busiest European launch period ever.
Nissan begins U.K. production of its new B-segment Note, with dealers across Europe receiving more than 14,000 pre-orders since July. The U.S. version of the hatchback, called the Versa Note, launched sales last month. Sunderland production follows a £125 million ($199 million) investment by Nissan and a £9.3 million ($14.8 million) grant from the U.K. government's Regional Growth Fund. John Martin, Nissan senior vice president-manufacturing, purchasing and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Launches Production of Next-Gen Note at Sunderland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642