Nissan’s Farmington Hills R&D center opened in 1991.
FARMINGTON HILLS, MI – Nissan expects to fill 150 new positions this year at its research and development center here outside of Detroit. Nissan currently employs 1,000 workers at the Farmington Hills tech center, including 800 direct employees and 200 contract workers. “About a third of those (150 new jobs) are going to be contract conversions,” Carla Bailo, senior vice president-research and development for Nissan Technical Center North America (NTCNA) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Staffing Up at Detroit-Area Tech Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642