Nissan expects to sell 7,500 Pulsars in current fiscal year.
BANGKOK – Nissan connects the dots of its Thai model portfolio, launching its new C-segment Pulsar here. The auto maker already has strong products in the B-segment with both the March hatchback and Almera sedan, as well as the D-segment with the Sylphy. The Teana fills the E-segment slot for Nissan, which also offers a pickup, the Navara. The launch of the Pulsar hatchback plugs the remaining critical hole, giving the auto maker a fully cohesive lineup as it drives towards ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Targets Thai C-Segment in Ambitious Growth Strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642